20081009

Twenty Q's

Tagged by Carolinagal.

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
Note: 15 is the one I introduced.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Feel dejected for a while but the very reason that she needed to betray means that her needs/wishes were not being fulfilled. So if she finds someone who can make her more happy so be it - its better that way for both.

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Travel to the moon.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Currently - everybody involved in screwing up the American Economy and in turn jeopardizing the future of all for their selfish motives.

4. Why do you blog?
Due to certain circumstances I have lot of time on my hand right now. So can say its a temporary situation.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Nope. You need a lover and a best friend - at times to be two different people.

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
I can only say about me - it is good - dont know whether its a blessing that I can love someone - but being loved by someone - again something that is not in my control I dont dwell on it much.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
I dont intend to wait - life is too short - will focus my energy onto something different and creative as soon as I am able to. If till then it has to happen it will.

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Past experience - will not even remotely venture into such a situation.

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Fight Against AIDS

10. What takes you down the fastest?
People who dont respond and keep you hanging.

11. What resurrects you the fastest?
Anything funny - person, advert, joke, comedy bit.....

12. What’s your fear?
I will die without making any difference to the world.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Down to earth, cheerful and full of life and loves animals (but makes them wait to pee :))

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
If I am Single and Rich how will I become Poor after Marraige unless I marry a GoldDigger? and thats why they have prenup agreements- right?

15. Whats the purpose of such Tags?
Wonder why we need to know about people -When most of the times we are apprehensive of meeting someone who we know/met only online.

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
Will not allow this to ever happen again - once is enough.

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Nope. Aren't relationships supposed to be Symbiotic?

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Honestly till now there is no one who has done such a horrible thing to me yet as I tend to avoid people who may "fuck" me up in some way. So have not had to forgive someone.

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Its a grass is greener on the other side of a question - but I dont mind being in a relationship if that special someone agrees to be with a nutcase like me - but have learnt one thing - will only let the person know a couple of times - if not interested - will not allow myself to be sad over it - and in that case I will still be single.

20. Tag 6 people.
Daydreamer, Joy, Satish Bolla, Rakesh, Raaji, M.Flowerr.

58 comments:

Pavi!!!! said...

This Tag! :)

I'll let u figure wat i mean by that ;)

Jaya said...

Speaks volumes of how well you have understood to handle life'e emotional and sometimes fragile moments. :)

Solitaire said...

Interesting.

Let's see. Ok?

rainboy said...

nice answers..you are very mature person..i fell like a 5 year old kid after reading your answers.

i love being single :)
take care and rock on m8
cheers

Rho Tau GWIS said...

Very well done my friend
Thanks for #13 :)

Love your answers to #1 and 7.

And about pre-nups...you got that right dude.

#16 ..Aww..

#19
**but I dont mind being in a relationship if that special someone agrees to be with a nutcase like me**
I think you are not showing your 'nutcaseness' enough..chicks are always attracted to nutcases :P

Neetal said...

you have done this tag so candidly !

(I wouldn't have been able to do that ) but thats nice that you are very honest =)

nice read!

Cess said...

hey Ceedy,

really like ur anwser, specially the first one!
++When most of the times we are apprehensive of meeting someone who we know/met only online.++ really? u think so? I d love to met some of my bloggers friends when i m coming to India :) might be a bit apprehensive but excited at the same time:)

And what exactly do u mean by 'but makes them wait to pee :))'?

C.

Sparkling said...

I have the same fear for myself. Quite an interesting read! :)


P.S: Stop calling us leechers! :p

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Deep down from the heart..most tags are superficial...but this one had the element of reality & perhaps real life entwined..For those who have faced & undergone these,it brings a wry smile..an attitude which says:Thats Life !!
& for those who have not faced things in life ,its a word of caution !!
well expressed Ceedy
TC
CU

Prats said...

There is so much depth in the answers, making me wonder if there is a call out there?? But yes, you are right in all....its better to eb yourself rather than getting kicked in the herat that can never heal.

Vinz said...

Frank..!!

7th one is interesting..!
and 12th one a concern..!!

gud luck friend..!!

Anonymous said...

Ceedy... sigh!! i have got bored of such tags... :-/

but i guess... i m also tagged with these ...sigh :-/

i have nothing to write... no enthu... and i m writing a crappy comment for your long post.which i partially read... i m so sorry seriously!

Arunima said...

nice! quite enjoyed it.

Urv said...

Honest answers chhe.. And I too share your fear.. :(

Debasish Patra said...

"I will die without making any difference to the world."

This answer is too good.
And i likd all ur answers, Moon too!

Chaggoholic.... said...

Well Mr. Nutcase hoping the grass becomes greener on both sides.Lol nice answers....

Rakesh said...

dhanybaad bhai..i will take sometime to complete 'the' tag:)

Rakesh said...

ur expression is fantabulous..seems to be true and u must have gone through different situation...great...i loved ur answer for 17th:)

Keshi said...

Interesting answers Ceedy!


**10. What takes you down the fastest?
People who dont respond and keep you hanging.


Thats so true for me too. I hate it when ppl dun RESPOND and make me WAIT.


U really wanna travel to the Moon? WOW!


Keshi.

Akshaya Kamalnath said...

Ha ha ...likd ur answer to Q15

IncorrigibleV said...

nicely done...:)

Hiren said...

sahi chee bhai ... moon par javana icchha ..... didnt knew that the US recession has hurt you so much .... but not a bad idea after all .... the moon area is still untouched by any architect ...:)

and a very intriguing q15 :) btw wat was the question from the original tag that you replaced with q15 ? :)

i doubt if i did be able to do this tag .... but did identify the question that i would replace !!!!

ceedy said...

@pavi

Got it....thanks.

ceedy said...

@joy

Yes learnt lots but need to learn few more things....specially how not to assume things. It makes things go haywire.

Thanks

ceedy said...

@solitaire

Thanks.

I hear ya ! Ok.

ceedy said...

@ v

Nah....maturity does not come by age but by deeds...and I still do some real stupid stuff.

I think I agree - being single is better ;)

Thanks and Rock on!

ceedy said...

@carolinagal

Thanks.

But I cant be more nutcase than I am - I will also start losing people who know me :P

ceedy said...

@neeku

Yeah - its nice to face up to what you have gone thru - but still feel like lot needs to be learnt.

Thanks

ceedy said...

@cess

Good - you feel that way and I hope you meet friend from online. I met one guy and it was fun.

And about the pee question - you need to read caolinagals tag and my comment to her.

ceedy said...

@still thinking

Haha - well then get to it - do something will you to avert the fear.

Leechers - :P

ceedy said...

@compassion unlimited

Well I took this tag as a reality check. Acted as a cleansing process. Got rid and became clear of many things that have gone past and also was able to get clear of the confusion of current situation going on within me...

Guess everything comes at an appropriate time - and this tag just did that....thanks for being understanding.

ceedy said...

@prats
What kind of a call?
Yeah - one can only be positive - but I still need to learn a lot I feel specially in the past couple of days.
Thanks

ceedy said...

@vinu

Thanks bud...its a concern till I can get my hands onto doing real stuff.

ceedy said...

@veens

Great - thats what I like about you - you are frank too - nevermind - you dont have to read everything everyone writes...

Dont be sorry :)

ceedy said...

@arunima

Thanks

ceedy said...

@urv

Thanks bud - to kay kam karva lag...je thi fear goes away.

ceedy said...

@debashish

Thanks bro.
The moon is a fantasy - dont know if it can happen in this lifetime.

ceedy said...

@chaggoholic

Thanks bud! I hope so too.

ceedy said...

@rakesh

Take your time and thanks - its all different things.

ceedy said...

@keshi

Thanks.

For me it is always a conundrum - as people who dont respond with a YES/NO
I being stupid ass positive - always take a YES and end up in lot of trouble.

Moon yes - but dunno if it will happen in this lifetime

ceedy said...

@akshaya

Thanks

ceedy said...

@vandita

Thanks

ceedy said...

@hiren

Well recession is about to hit - heard some sad news today - if this is the way it goes - I will really be off to the moon soon.

The original question was :
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Whats the Q you will replace?

KP said...

Nice tag:).
Golddiger was hilarious:).

what can i say abt economy...we r in tough times:(. even banks are not safe anymore:). Value of 401k is going down every day...i have feeling we will become United states of France(the way goverment is bailing people out...everything will be owned by goverment!)...u know what that means...more problems........

Anonymous said...

He CD! I loved your answers... And I can say truly that you make a difference....

I loved all of your answers! and when i get up from my well needed nap! I will be back to comment some more! hahaha!

Keep your head up!

m.flowerr said...

Tag - accomplished!

Deepali said...

You have already made a difference :)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

:O

love tag,,it's very well executed but..currently aapki life crisis mujjhe dhang se concentrate nhi karne di...

sab thik hoyega bhai.....

and I will do this tag..it's real lovely

Satish Bolla said...

bro, so many personal queries in one simple tag!!!! too harsh yaar. anyways, since u've tagged me, i've to take it up, no matter whatever bullshit i've to write here

ceedy said...

@kp

Yes you have lot of worries like many in America...true we might end up being United States of France...

but like in all situation - we love to say

Hang in there buddy :)

ceedy said...

@ne

I am still waiting :P

when will you ever get up

and what difference have I made???

ceedy said...

@m. flowerr

checked it !

ceedy said...

@deepali

In what way???? Let me know - I will use it in the future :)

ceedy said...

@the daydreamer

Are crisis nahi hoti to life ke alag alag pehelu nahi pata chalte - na alag alag kisam ke logo se mulakat hoti....it is/was an experience - tho I wish no one goes through it...

will wait for your tag

ceedy said...

@satish

Agree...its a bit harsh...but then I saw yours and left you a message :)

rantravereflect/ jane said...

lol at prenup agreements :)

travel to the moon!
geee, is it the 'travel' or 'the moon' that interests you?
cos teh moon is just a place with a lot of ugly craters, up close :)
like celina jaitley's face ;)

ceedy said...

@jane

I want to goto the moon so that I can understand and make sure if all those poets are right - those who proclaim to their beloved - Main tumhare liye chand aur taare tod ke laoonga....

I want to go to chand - moon as Aamir already got the Taare Zameen Par...

and I have no intention of looking at celina jaitleys face when and if I am close to her :)

Sameera Ansari said...

Interesting tag!

The answer to the first question is very different from what many people have given,very mature.

I so agree with you on the 3rd!

Hope you post a pic of earth you took from the moon someday :)